For most of us, COVID-19 has caused major disruptions to our daily routines. Many people are stuck at home with the exception of a quick trip to the grocery store or pharmacy. If you find that your new routine includes some unexpectedly available free time, we’d like to suggest that this could be a good time to use the Everplans digital tool to organize your essential information. FIFS is providing this service free of charge to all clients, as well as friends and family who may find this useful. We think that now more than ever, it is critical to get your essential documents organized.
Please contact us to receive an Essential Planning Checklist that you can use to get started. Here’s what this checklist helps you and your family identify and get organized:
- Who are your most important contacts?
- Where do you keep all your vital forms of identification?
- Have you completed any official & legal documents such as a will, power of attorney, etc.?
- What, if any, medical conditions are you currently managing?
- Are all your financial details and insurance policies easy to access?
- How do you keep track of passwords?
All of this information can easily be entered into your Everplan, which you can update and share with the people you love and trust. If you would like to set up your own Everplan access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the invitation. Learn more at: fifscapital.com/everplans
Let’s get through this together.