FIFS Capital Advisor Group is proud to announce that Sid Ruth and Tim Swartley have furthered their commitment to Qualified Retirement Plans by recently becoming members of The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA). The National Association of Plan Advisors, an affiliate organization of the American Retirement Association, was created by and for retirement plan advisors. Membership is also open to other retirement industry professionals who support the interests of plan advisors.
As a professional society, NAPA is uniquely committed to seven core principles of advisors serving employer-sponsored retirement plans:
- The retirement industry is in transition and NAPA is a leader for positive change.
- NAPA’s core purpose is to enhance retirement security in America.
- NAPA members focus on providing high quality, professional advice to retirement plans and/or their participants.
- NAPA members are committed to leading the transition to a more transparent, effective, professionally governed retirement system.
- NAPA members may serve as either fiduciaries or non-fiduciaries, but are committed to clearly disclosing their fiduciary or non-fiduciary status to their ERISA retirement plan clients.
- NAPA members pledge to comply with all requirements relating to retirement plans that are or will be required by the SEC, DOL, or any other governing agencies.
- NAPA members pledge to maintain ethical standards in their representation of plan sponsor and participant clients and will strive to service them under a process that puts their clients’ interests first.
Sid and Tim are committed to providing the best service and expertise to Qualified Retirement Plans. If your Plan could benefit from working with an advisor who has Retirement Plan expertise and understands how to build Plans for effective participant outcomes, please contact our office today at (267) 384-5300.